Medical Weight Loss
What Makes Medical Weight Loss Different?
WeightCare Indy is not just a diet plan…It is medical treatment for obesity. Our programs are:
- Established, Safe, and Effective. Our supportive and motivated healthcare professionals provide medical supervision by monitoring your labs as you lose weight to help you achieve better overall health, both inside and out.
- Able To Deliver Rapid Results. When you have a lot of weight to lose, you don’t want to lose 1 lb per week…Medical weight loss is able to deliver rapid results with an average of 3 to 5 pounds lost per week.
- Effective in Improving Obesity-Related Health Issues. People have successfully reduced their insulin, cholesterol meds, and even improved their kidney function using Robard’s weight loss system.
- Support Groups Mean You’re Not Alone. Weekly support groups allow you to relate and learn from others who are going through similar struggles, as well as share in each other’s victories.
- Focused on Lifelong Success. After you’ve reached your goal weight, we will equip you with the skills needed to live a healthy life and keep the excess weight off long-term.
- Tailored to Fit Each Persons Needs. Medical weight loss focuses on your individual health needs by reviewing your labs and weight loss process, making adjustments as needed.
- Avoids Serious Surgical Risks and Pains. Surgical weight loss does not come without great risk including blood clots, internal bleeding, gallstones, food intolerance, and psychosocial factors such as worsening of mood.